Use the Grass material template to quickly create large areas of natural grass.
The grass material parameters are as follows:
- Base Color/Base Color Map: Controls the color of the ground as well as the grass.
It is recommended to use a grass texture map linked to the Base Color Map slot, the generated grass will automatically load the color of the base color map to generate a natural grassland.
- Normal: Controls the bumpy effect of the ground below the grass.
- Specular: Controls the Reflectance of the grass and the ground.
- Roughness: Controls the Roughness of the grass and the ground, which affects the reflection blur.
- Height: Controls the height of the automatically generated grass.