The Navigation mode in the upper right corner is divided into two types: "Orbit" and "Fly".
- Orbit：The camera moves around the object in the center of the screen with a combination of the mouse wheel, right click, and
- Fly：Use the right mouse button with the WASD on the keyboard to Use the center of the screen as a moving target.
- Movement speed: In Fly mode, when the camera is moving by shortcuts, the speed will gradually increase with a certain acceleration if
Shiftis kept pressed , which can be increased to 20 times at most; holding down
Spacewill slow down the movement to 0.5 times at most.
- Eye level: Adjusts the vertical height of the camera from the horizontal plane of the scene origin coordinates.
- Roll: Controls the rotation angle of the camera in the horizontal direction.