D5 Render UI is divided into several different sections: the welcome page, the main interface, and the Assets window.
- Welcome page: The display page that appears when you first open D5 Render;
- Main interface: the main part for operations such as creating scenes, adjusting models and editing materials;
- Render mode: rendering settings and editing panel added on top of the main interface;
- Asset library: You can open it after entering the main interface, and it is displayed independently from the main interface.
When you open D5 Render, the welcome page will be launched first.
Download and install the plug-in on the Workflow page to work seamlessly with the modeling software you are familiar with.
The Explore page allows you to follow D5's news and view demo cases made by D5 Render.
1.Main Viewport | 2.Navigation Bar | 3.Scene Controls | 4.Lists | 5.Sidebar
This is the main area for design and create, moving the camera, adjusting light and shadow, selecting the model or material to be edited, and working in 3D space. All editing operations are visible in real time.
Located at the top of the interface, a collection of shortcuts to common D5 Render features.
From left to right: Menu, Import model, Asset library, lights tool, path animation tool, Vegetation tool, Particles, Image rendering mode, Video editing and rendering mode, and Render Queue.
- Lights: D5 Render provides four types of light sources: Point Light, Spotlight, Strip Light and Rectangular light. Click the corresponding icon button or use the shortcut keys
4to quickly place the lights in the scene.
- Particles: Conveniently add dynamic particle assets to the scene.
The scene controls are distributed in the top left and top right corners of the scene. Use
Hto toggle show and hide.
On the left are the model and material tools. Use them to interact with objects or materials in the scene.
On the right are settings related to the Camera, Display, and Navigation modes.
The list is divided into 3 parts, The top half is a "scene list" of saved scenes, and the bottom half is lists of resources, divided into an "Object list" containing light sources, models, and other entries, and a list of imported models.
The sidebar is on the right side of the interface and is divided into three sections: Environment, Effects, and Inspector. Use the shortcut key
The environment corresponds to the global adjustment, including the sky and weather. You can expand the roll-outs to view separately.
- Sky Light: You can set parameters such as time, date, latitude and longitude based on real geographic information, use HDRI to illuminate, or customize the angle of the sun. Please see the documentation for specific parameters: Sky Light
When an object such as a model, material or light in the scene is selected, the Inspector on the right side will pop up automatically. The Inspector displays detailed parameters of the currently selected object.
Different rendering modes can be accessed on the right side of the navigation bar. After clicking the icon, the rendering parameters and editing panel appears at the bottom of the interface.
- Switch between rendering single images or panoramas in image mode.
- Video mode can create a timeline in a clip by adding a keyframe.
The Asset library is divided into three sections:
- 1.At the top you can switch between the online library and the local custom library.
- 2.A drop-down menu in the upper left corner to switch between models, materials and particles.
- 3.The left sidebar is a category list, which also provides search and add to favorites functions.